Malevolent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
KingChaos
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) I_vote_lcapIn-Game Event Suggestion(s) I_voting_barIn-Game Event Suggestion(s) I_vote_rcap 
Episode
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) I_vote_lcapIn-Game Event Suggestion(s) I_voting_barIn-Game Event Suggestion(s) I_vote_rcap 
JShadow
Havoc
Askumy
cookiecutt
Freakonomics
rods
TheDoctor
nivrevivo8
Latest topics
» About the usage of the forums.
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 pm by Havoc

» hello guys!! im back!
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 pm by cookiecutt

» I know you maybe angry
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 am by nivrevivo8

» This situation has to change.
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 am by Episode

» Hey Guys, IM BACK! :)
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 am by cookiecutt

» HnS Suggestion
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 pm by Episode

» Hey guys I'm back.
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 pm by nivrevivo8

» New forum is down?
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 am by JShadow

» Rant Section?
In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 am by KingChaos

In-Game Event Suggestion(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingChaos
KingChaos

In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Empty
PostSubject: In-Game Event Suggestion(s)   In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 am

Has anyone ever put their two cents into the EVENTS IDEAS?

Well, bringing a few ideas from a few other servers, I may have a few ideas =].

1: Riddle Me This

This game is for those who know a lot about the server, and the monsters. In general, the HOST (the person hosting the game), would shout out some "features" of a monster, like the Aibatt for instance, "I am purple, and I fly", dead give away, Aibatt's.

The more difficult the riddle, would be the better of an item.

~~~

2: HnS 1 Penya Shop

This is a FORM of HnS [Hide n Seek], being the people will have to find you, but you will have a shop open, with the items being only 1 -5 penya each.

~~~

[I need to think of a few more, other people can post on here as well, the more the better!]
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
Game Master
Game Master
TheDoctor

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Event Suggestion(s)   In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Over all, these ideas are a fantastic idea to implement into the server. I believe that I might even take them into consideration as events that I might do!
Back to top Go down
KingChaos
KingChaos

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Event Suggestion(s)   In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 pm

TheDoctor wrote:
Over all, these ideas are a fantastic idea to implement into the server. I believe that I might even take them into consideration as events that I might do!

Cool beans man.

I just started today, so, I need to gain some items worth more then my account lol!

But I will most likely enjoy the events.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Event Suggestion(s)   In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:12 pm

The HnS penya shop idea is a good one however with our event reward system it wouldn't be practical to implement. However, good ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://Malevolentgamerz.com
KingChaos
KingChaos

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Event Suggestion(s)   In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:53 pm

@ Havoc

It's like you buy weapons from the Shield Shop 2, and sell them for 1 - 5 penya. Instead of 2B lol!

Or, misc. items you find around the server, ofc nothing lame, like a Rudolf hat lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Event Suggestion(s)   In-Game Event Suggestion(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In-Game Event Suggestion(s)
Page 1 of 1