Malevolent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
KingChaos
This situation has to change. I_vote_lcapThis situation has to change. I_voting_barThis situation has to change. I_vote_rcap 
Episode
This situation has to change. I_vote_lcapThis situation has to change. I_voting_barThis situation has to change. I_vote_rcap 
JShadow
Havoc
Askumy
cookiecutt
Freakonomics
rods
TheDoctor
nivrevivo8
Latest topics
» About the usage of the forums.
This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 pm by Havoc

» hello guys!! im back!
This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 pm by cookiecutt

» I know you maybe angry
This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 am by nivrevivo8

» This situation has to change.
This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 am by Episode

» Hey Guys, IM BACK! :)
This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 am by cookiecutt

» HnS Suggestion
This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 pm by Episode

» Hey guys I'm back.
This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 pm by nivrevivo8

» New forum is down?
This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 am by JShadow

» Rant Section?
This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 am by KingChaos

This situation has to change.

Go down 
+6
Episode
JShadow
rods
artmystile
Spinress
Askumy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Askumy
Askumy

This situation has to change. Empty
PostSubject: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Everyday I see more this situation. What happened?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Spinress
Spinress

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Kidnapped by the evil organization named "Real Life"... probably.
Back to top Go down
Askumy
Askumy

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:28 pm

They all together?
Back to top Go down
artmystile
artmystile

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:04 am

well that's true, they are not very much time online.
Back to top Go down
rods
rods

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:31 am

i'm on everyday and i usually see nexus or and desire online
Back to top Go down
JShadow
Administrator
Administrator
JShadow

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 am

Sorry my inactivity can't be helped i'm back home now and everyday i'm out looking for a job and trying to catch up on some stuff since I was gone for almost 5 months
Back to top Go down
Askumy
Askumy

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 am

When a staff is too long without logging we understand that something happened, we have GM's almost don't log in and when they come is just AFK. And we also have some great GM's who are always online and helping the community.

The problem is to know which are the worst.

Improve if we have GM's of various time zones. So always the server would have a GM online.
Back to top Go down
JShadow
Administrator
Administrator
JShadow

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:00 pm

I can't speak for any of the gm's considering i don't know them but as i said im to busy to even think about a game im home maybe 9 hours a day with 5~6 of those hours im sleeping

But as for the gm's idk ill have to talk to Nexus about them or something
Back to top Go down
Askumy
Askumy

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 pm

I understand, but Nexus read the forum? I've never seen a post from her.
Back to top Go down
Episode
Episode

PostSubject: ...   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:33 am

please dont see this as bragging but i think i have more hours online than my masters(nexus,gm's,co-owner, etc..)
..people are even used on asking for game guides to my characters, Scene and Episode, than the other GM,s.

...please dont see these as bragging,,,please?
. Razz Embarassed ::::::: Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
http://facebook( rhapz4407@y.c.)
JShadow
Administrator
Administrator
JShadow

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Nexus doesn't read the foumd unless she is looking at gm applications as far as i know

and I do not know 100% if we are keeping all of our old gm's or not

Returning Staff As I know of 100%

Nexus
Me
Havoc is back
Tsuki
Original

I can't speak for the other's cause i have no idea im sorry if one of you are reading this please get in contact with me and nexus thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
t0x1c
t0x1c

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:16 am

I understand it when the ff. people is offline:
Nexus ( maybe she's busy on editing stuffs for the better good of the server )
Demonic ( since he is the Co-Owner, maybe he is helping nexus fix/edit stuffs also for the better good of the server )
JShadows ( I fully understand JShadows, Nexus already said that he will be out because of his own VALID personal reason )
Blaqy ( ahmmm..... I never saw him do something, I don't really have an opinion... From the day that I started playing here (1 month now) I saw him for only 3~4 times and he will only running around naked+sasuke hair then suddenly he will go invisible and he will be offline. )

Original ( He is active, maybe your GMT is not just the same. Because I playing 15hours ++ I always see him. Smile
Desire ( Just like Original, he is active.. Too active.. Haha )
Anonymous ( Not seeing him for a while, even in forums or something. But from the past few weeks.. He is active.. I just don't have any idea what happened.
Tsuki ( Ahmm, I was literally shocked. I just came home from province and Tsuki became a GM. So I don't really have any idea. )
Doctor ( Does this guy really go online since he did the crappy(with all due respect) 3~4weeks ago? since that day. I never saw him again going online, doing his job as a Good GM for the server.)

-NOTE- This are just my opinions. And w/ all respect I don't have any other intention but to say what I experience playing in Malevolent Flyff. Smile
Back to top Go down
JShadow
Administrator
Administrator
JShadow

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:25 am

Smile Also Note

Demonic Has Quit

I am the new Co-Owner
Tsuki was promoted to Community Manager
and Original was Promoted to a Admin

The others are still the same though

Well we got one of the gm's from the start back Havoc
Back to top Go down
t0x1c
t0x1c

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:30 am

JShadow wrote:
Smile Also Note

Demonic Has Quit

I am the new Co-Owner
Tsuki was promoted to Community Manager
and Original was Promoted to a Admin

The others are still the same though

Well we got one of the gm's from the start back Havoc

Didn't see that one coming Smile
I love the new changes. Hohoho. santa Congratss to those who got promoted. jocolor !! Very Happy
As others wanted to happen. Smile

I wish there would be a GM on different GMT, since the server is World Class that every continent has it's own player here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Askumy
Askumy

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:11 pm

t0x1c wrote:
I understand it when the ff. people is offline:
Nexus ( maybe she's busy on editing stuffs for the better good of the server )
Demonic ( since he is the Co-Owner, maybe he is helping nexus fix/edit stuffs also for the better good of the server )
JShadows ( I fully understand JShadows, Nexus already said that he will be out because of his own VALID personal reason )
Blaqy ( ahmmm..... I never saw him do something, I don't really have an opinion... From the day that I started playing here (1 month now) I saw him for only 3~4 times and he will only running around naked+sasuke hair then suddenly he will go invisible and he will be offline. )

Original ( He is active, maybe your GMT is not just the same. Because I playing 15hours ++ I always see him. Smile
Desire ( Just like Original, he is active.. Too active.. Haha )
Anonymous ( Not seeing him for a while, even in forums or something. But from the past few weeks.. He is active.. I just don't have any idea what happened.
Tsuki ( Ahmm, I was literally shocked. I just came home from province and Tsuki became a GM. So I don't really have any idea. )
Doctor ( Does this guy really go online since he did the crappy(with all due respect) 3~4weeks ago? since that day. I never saw him again going online, doing his job as a Good GM for the server.)

-NOTE- This are just my opinions. And w/ all respect I don't have any other intention but to say what I experience playing in Malevolent Flyff. Smile

I agree with all that you said, mainly about Blaqy and Doctor, I talked with some GMs about it but they can't do anything, only ADMs can, was good Cronix lost her vacancy but Blaqy and Doctor still unseless GM's.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:46 pm

I'll definately be here Razz I'll also be remodeling the forums ;D So as I make changes I'll want you guys to comment and tell me what you think would look better.
Back to top Go down
http://Malevolentgamerz.com
rods
rods

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:31 am

Havoc wrote:
I'll definately be here Razz I'll also be remodeling the forums ;D So as I make changes I'll want you guys to comment and tell me what you think would look better.

Arent we using the new forums??
Back to top Go down
nivrevivo8
Game Master
Game Master
nivrevivo8

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Yea I saw it too I wasnt here along time cuz I was with my little brother on hospital for 2weeks than I had to take care of him on home so I wasnt able to be online :/ Im srry guys but I just wait it to get back up so I can keep play with you
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:59 pm

rods wrote:
Havoc wrote:

Arent we using the new forums??

I have no idea xD I will be redesigning these forums for now and once everything is back up I'll look at the new ones.
Back to top Go down
http://Malevolentgamerz.com
KingChaos
KingChaos

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:51 am

When I was GM, Anonymous & Original were on quite abit.

But, the others, rarely.

Back to top Go down
Episode
Episode

PostSubject: ...   This situation has to change. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 am

yeah...i agree with the suggestion of having gm in every timezone...like two gm's in each timezone...
Back to top Go down
http://facebook( rhapz4407@y.c.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This situation has to change.   This situation has to change. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This situation has to change.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malevolent Gaming :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: