Malevolent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
KingChaos
About the usage of the forums. I_vote_lcapAbout the usage of the forums. I_voting_barAbout the usage of the forums. I_vote_rcap 
Episode
About the usage of the forums. I_vote_lcapAbout the usage of the forums. I_voting_barAbout the usage of the forums. I_vote_rcap 
JShadow
Havoc
Askumy
cookiecutt
Freakonomics
rods
TheDoctor
nivrevivo8
Latest topics
» About the usage of the forums.
About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 pm by Havoc

» hello guys!! im back!
About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 pm by cookiecutt

» I know you maybe angry
About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 am by nivrevivo8

» This situation has to change.
About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 am by Episode

» Hey Guys, IM BACK! :)
About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 am by cookiecutt

» HnS Suggestion
About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 pm by Episode

» Hey guys I'm back.
About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 pm by nivrevivo8

» New forum is down?
About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 am by JShadow

» Rant Section?
About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 am by KingChaos

About the usage of the forums.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
t0x1c
t0x1c

About the usage of the forums. Empty
PostSubject: About the usage of the forums.   About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:32 am

Can't we just use this old forum instead of the new one? (w/ all due respect to Nexus)

Well, I can't post/reply on anything there. So I wish we could just use this forum instead of the new one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Episode
Episode

PostSubject: ...   About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:28 am

same here... Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://facebook( rhapz4407@y.c.)
cookiecutt

PostSubject: Re: About the usage of the forums.   About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah, I have the same prob there. Some sections I can't post anything. It seems restriocted. But before it let me post not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: About the usage of the forums.   About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Regardless of which forum we use I'll make sure we have a working forum for everyone to be able to post on.
Back to top Go down
http://Malevolentgamerz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the usage of the forums.   About the usage of the forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the usage of the forums.
Page 1 of 1