Malevolent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
KingChaos
Rods GM And FM app I_vote_lcapRods GM And FM app I_voting_barRods GM And FM app I_vote_rcap 
Episode
Rods GM And FM app I_vote_lcapRods GM And FM app I_voting_barRods GM And FM app I_vote_rcap 
JShadow
Havoc
Askumy
cookiecutt
Freakonomics
rods
TheDoctor
nivrevivo8
Latest topics
» About the usage of the forums.
Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 pm by Havoc

» hello guys!! im back!
Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 pm by cookiecutt

» I know you maybe angry
Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 am by nivrevivo8

» This situation has to change.
Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 am by Episode

» Hey Guys, IM BACK! :)
Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 am by cookiecutt

» HnS Suggestion
Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 pm by Episode

» Hey guys I'm back.
Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 pm by nivrevivo8

» New forum is down?
Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 am by JShadow

» Rant Section?
Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 am by KingChaos

Rods GM And FM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rods
rods

Rods GM And FM app Empty
PostSubject: Rods GM And FM app   Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:58 am

BIO
Name: Rodney
IGN: WhiteRhino (Main), PinchMyBottom, kustom
Hobbies: Pc Gaming, RC Model racing (heli's, boats and cars)
Country Of Origin: Australia
Languages: English only
Time Spent Online: At least 10-12 hrs a day

A Little About Me
So as you can see i'm 25, i've been playing flyff since v6.
I have 2 children, 1 is 2 years old the other is 10 months old.
they were both born very early, when the oldest was born he had a severe heamorrage on the right hand side of his brain, which in turn has caused him to have severe quadraplegic cerbral palsy, he has limited movement and speech, looking after him is a trial in itself.
It's because of this that i don't work which gives me alot of time to spend on flyff.
Im a friendly person and will help with what i can.

Do I Have Experience As A GM/FM
Yes i do, I used to own a server at v15(GrimFlyff)(wasn't big but it was stable). I shut my server down when my 1st son was born as i didn't have the time to run it.

What Can I Offer To The Malevolent Community
I can offer my services as an experienced "flyffer", and a fair, fun and active GM.

Do I Understand The Role Of GM
I very much understand the role of a GM.
Yes GM's are here to help people but no this is not a main role. They are here to advise and assist. They are also here to enforce rules and by doing so they are hated for it. If someone wants something and a GM can not provide it, expect them to be angry about it. It happens but this is something GM's have to do. They aren't here to be nice, if they have to tell something a player doesn't want to hear then they have to be professional and tell them the truth.

well i hope this is enough info for you guys
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil PeAcEOuT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Administrator
Administrator

Rods GM And FM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods GM And FM app   Rods GM And FM app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Nice application. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://Malevolentgamerz.com

Rods GM And FM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malevolent Gaming :: Applications :: Malevolent FlyFF Applications :: GameMaster Applications.-
Jump to: