Malevolent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
KingChaos
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! I_vote_lcapTheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! I_voting_barTheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! I_vote_rcap 
Episode
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! I_vote_lcapTheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! I_voting_barTheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! I_vote_rcap 
JShadow
Havoc
Askumy
cookiecutt
Freakonomics
rods
TheDoctor
nivrevivo8
Latest topics
» About the usage of the forums.
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 pm by Havoc

» hello guys!! im back!
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 pm by cookiecutt

» I know you maybe angry
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 am by nivrevivo8

» This situation has to change.
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 am by Episode

» Hey Guys, IM BACK! :)
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 am by cookiecutt

» HnS Suggestion
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 pm by Episode

» Hey guys I'm back.
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 pm by nivrevivo8

» New forum is down?
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 am by JShadow

» Rant Section?
TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 am by KingChaos

TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDoctor
Game Master
Game Master
TheDoctor

TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Empty
PostSubject: TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!!   TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 am

Hello there Staff of Malevolent Flyff!

I am, as the title of this post says, TheDoctor and I wish to become a chat moderator!

With that being said I'll share some of my basic information (such as age, gender, time online, etc), why I want to be a chat mod/how and why I think I am qualified, and some other information so you can get to know me better!

Basic Information

Name: Kaleb Pope
Timezone: UTC/GMT -6
Time Online: I am online at least every weekend and some days during the week, based on my school schedule which can be provided if needed.
In-Game names: TheDoctor, ThePope, TheSaint.

Why I want to be a chat moderator and what makes me think I'm a good person for the job

Why do I want the job?: I want to be a chat moderator because I want to be able to serve the community as more then just an average player. My meaning behind this is that as an average player, I don't have very many insights to the inner working of the server (i.e. up and down times, times on new updates, etc) and I want to be able to share these things with others so they know what to expect out of the day so Nexus and the GM's have an easier time have running the server, events, etc. without ten million questions.

What do I think qualifies me for the job?: What I think qualifies me is that I have an interest in helping people first and foremost. Another quality I think I bring to the table is good and fair judgement, along with an ability to quickly learn and remember what I am told. One last thing that I believe that qualifies me for the job as a chat moderator is that I enjoy this game and server an incredible amount and wish to see it grow into a larger community!

Other information

Hobbies: I play several instruments, I love to read and write, play Flyff, and videogames.
Life:I am going to school for a B.S. in Music Education. So yeah I want to be a teacher lol. The several instruments I play are: trombone, tube, baritone, trumpet, percussion, drum set(different then percussion), piano, tenor sax, french horn, and bass guitar (one man band anyone?)

So in closing, I hope I can become a chat moderator here at Malevolent Flyff. I'm interested in the community and I want to help it grow not just as a player, but as a staff member too. Thank youfor reading my application and I hope I am considered!
Back to top Go down

TheDoctors Chat Moderator Chat Application!!!
Page 1 of 1