Malevolent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malevolent Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
KingChaos
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... I_vote_lcapLimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... I_voting_barLimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... I_vote_rcap 
Episode
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... I_vote_lcapLimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... I_voting_barLimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... I_vote_rcap 
JShadow
Havoc
Askumy
cookiecutt
Freakonomics
rods
TheDoctor
nivrevivo8
Latest topics
» About the usage of the forums.
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 pm by Havoc

» hello guys!! im back!
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 pm by cookiecutt

» I know you maybe angry
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 am by nivrevivo8

» This situation has to change.
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 am by Episode

» Hey Guys, IM BACK! :)
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 am by cookiecutt

» HnS Suggestion
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 pm by Episode

» Hey guys I'm back.
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 pm by nivrevivo8

» New forum is down?
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 am by JShadow

» Rant Section?
LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 am by KingChaos

LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bitawa

LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Empty
PostSubject: LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary...   LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:28 am

An abusive lord is voted. Im asking nice and he disrespect.

[/b][img]LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Flyff012[/img]

This is another "greetings" from him.

[img]LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Flyff011[/img]
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
Game Master
Game Master
TheDoctor

PostSubject: Re: LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary...   LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:55 am

To the first screen shot I do have to ask, did he say he was selling jewelry? If so, then this is a valid point if not, we'll have to throw it out the window. Secondly, the second image will be addressed accordingly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Back to top Go down
rods
rods

PostSubject: Re: LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary...   LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:42 pm

TheDoctor wrote:
To the first screen shot I do have to ask, did he say he was selling jewelry? If so, then this is a valid point if not, we'll have to throw it out the window. Secondly, the second image will be addressed accordingly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Im sorry i dont agree with you, a simple no sorry would have sufficed, as u can plainly see he told the player to f#@* off which is abuse.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Episode
Episode

PostSubject: ...   LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:06 am

yeah that limeylime is realy abusive and naughty...i hate that guy!!
Back to top Go down
http://facebook( rhapz4407@y.c.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary...   LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LimeyLime Abusive vocabulary...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malevolent Gaming :: General :: Report Section-
Jump to: